1. The Conditions
The terms of the reservations may change from time to time and at the sole discretion of the Company without prior notice. The modification will not apply to a reservation that has already been placed before the modification was made. In the event of a material change, the Company shall notify you by email or by posting a notice on its website. Prizes, publications and promotions are subject to the relevant terms of the promotion or publication, as they appear on the services.
2. Reservation of Vacation Packages
The credit card details entered through the website are for the sole purpose of securing the reservation. The actual charge of the credit card will be done only upon arrival at the hotel.
At the end of the reservation process, the customer will receive an automatic e-mail confirming the reservation. The customer must print the contents of this confirmation and bring it to present at the reception.
3.Terms and Conditions
- The NIS prices on the website include VAT. The NIS prices on the English website do not include VAT and are intended for foreign citizens only. Israel citizens who make a reservation in NIS price at the English website will be required to pay the additional VAT on top of the reservation price. Customers who are not Israeli but hold foreign citizenship will be allowed to book vacation packages through the English site in NIS according to the latest price list for the reservation period.
- The Chain may change the Reservation Terms of the vacation packages and the prices of the packages at any time at its sole discretion.
- The number of rooms in the Chain's hotels is limited and the reservation of vacation packages is based solely on availability.
- The guest's stay at the hotel will begin on the day of arrival at 15:00 and until 11:00 on the day of departure (in the summer season the receipt of rooms is at 16:00). On Saturdays and holidays the receipt of the rooms is from 18:00 pm.
- Arrival and/or departure not before (for arrival)/after (for departure) the aforesaid hours, is subject to prior approval by the hotel management and involves an additional fee.
- "Baby" - those up to two (2) years old. "Child" - between 2-12 years.
- Reservation of vacation packages and accommodation at the hotel will only be possible for adults over the age of 18. Accommodation for minors under the age of 18 will only be possible if accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- The images on the site are for illustration purposes only and do not bind the Chain in any manner whatsoever.
4. Reservation Cancellation
Cancellation fee during normal season
Cancellation up to 3 days before the arrival date - no charge.
A guest who cancels a holiday booking less than 3 days before arrival will be charged the first night.
Cancellation fee during August and on holidays
Cancellation up to 7 days before the arrival date - no charge
A guest who cancels a holiday reservation less than 7 days before arrival will be charged the first night.
Receiving a refund for the cancelled reservation will be subject to the provisions of the Israel Consumer Protection Law, 5741-1981 and will be subject to the cancellation being requested in one of the following ways:
Orally, i.e. - by phone call to the Chain's national reservation center, whose number is +97246728578 or by oral message at the place of business.
By registered mail to the reservation center at West Tel Aviv Hotel Hertzel Rozenblum st 12 Tel Aviv
By e-mail to: [email protected]
By facsimile number: +927-4-8135888.
On the website of the Chain at: https://english.ichotels.co.il/.
In the cancellation request, the customer will specify its name and ID number, and if the cancellation request is delivered orally, the customer will also have provide additional identification information, per Company’s request.
Check in time: from 15:00. On Saturday and Holiday evening, 2 hours after Shabbat or Holiday are over.
Check out time: up to 11:00. Request for late check out has to be coordinate in advance and requires additional payment.
Rates are subject to VAT for Israeli passport holders